Philosophy



As a student designer I believe that design should not only come from the mind, but from the heart as well. Interior Design has been a part of my life since childhood, allowing myself to learn and become passionate about the career. The combination of bold ideas and interesting patterns inspire my love for a modern and classic type of design. In the future, my plan is to graduate from the Washington State University Interior Design program, work for an interior design firm, and later pursue my own Interior Design business.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Figure Sketch

This assignment was to trace over a picture of a human who was walking, running or doing something active. For this I chose a little girl who was hopping on the beach. The tricky part was that we could only use single lines to create the figure. This was hard for me because i usually find myself drawing over my lines multiple times. I dont think this turned out too bad but I still trying to learn how to!

No comments:

Post a Comment