Philosophy



As a student designer I believe that design should not only come from the mind, but from the heart as well. Interior Design has been a part of my life since childhood, allowing myself to learn and become passionate about the career. The combination of bold ideas and interesting patterns inspire my love for a modern and classic type of design. In the future, my plan is to graduate from the Washington State University Interior Design program, work for an interior design firm, and later pursue my own Interior Design business.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Keys

This assignment was to sketch our keys. This was our first sketching assignment and I think i did pretty well for my first drawing. I enjoy sketching objects more than people or houses so i enjoyed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment