Philosophy



As a student designer I believe that design should not only come from the mind, but from the heart as well. Interior Design has been a part of my life since childhood, allowing myself to learn and become passionate about the career. The combination of bold ideas and interesting patterns inspire my love for a modern and classic type of design. In the future, my plan is to graduate from the Washington State University Interior Design program, work for an interior design firm, and later pursue my own Interior Design business.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Habitat for Humanity

The Habitat for Humanity house and garage door that I painted!
Recently, I visited a home that is being built for a family in need. Throughout the visit, I helped to build and construct the home. Personally, I swept all of the dry wall dust and put down new paper on the floor, patched holes in doors and stairs, and painted the garage door. I am very proud of myself for doing this, I feel like I have really made a difference and helped this family's life. I have always wanted to participate in Habitat for Humanity and I am thrilled that I actually could. In the future, I hope to help more on these types of projects and my goal would be to travel across the country, or world, to help build homes for people in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment